AMRA Harley Davidson Summer Shootout
Fri, Jun. 28, 2013 - Sun, Jun. 30, 2013
Where: Beech Bend Park and Raceway
Get your motor running and head out to Beech Bend Raceway June 28-30 for the return of the AMRA Harley Davidson Summer Shootout Drags & Rally featuring bike shows, food vendors, live music, bikini contest, beauty contest and more! Guests must be 12 years of age or older. For more information, visit http://www.beechbend.com or call 270-781-7634.
Beech Bend has an auto racing facility that is nationally recognized for its drag strip as well as an oval track for stock car racing. Race car enthusiasts can enjoy Stock Car racing on Saturday nights, Fun Racing on Tuesday and Friday nights, NHRA drag racing on Sundays and national automotive events throughout the year.
- 1/4 Mile Lighted Drag Strip with Concrete Walls, 760 Foot Concrete Pad, and CompuLink Timing System, Covered Stands Seat 12,000
- 1/3 Mile Lighted, Asphalt, Flat Oval Track, Stands Seat 2,500
- 480 Feet Above Sea Level, Free Parking, Racing Fuel and Alcohol Available, Clean Air-Conditioned Restrooms, Concession Stands Serving Hot Food
- Reagan Theatre Overlooking Track with Four Suites Available, Each Hold 25-30, Private Restrooms
- Has Hosted Major Automotive Events Including: National Mustang Racers Association World Finals, National Hot Rod Reunion, Buick GS Nationals, AMRA All Harley Drags
- Outdoor Pool, Aquatic & Amusement Park
- 500 Site Campground
- Meeting Facilities Available Include: (2) Enclosed Shelters, (2) Open Air Shelters & (1) Pavilion
This is just a digest of the information available for this location. To view more information for this location, including reviews and downloads, click here »598 Beech Bend Road
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101