Hospice Chocolate Festival
Sun, Feb. 21, 2016
2:00pm - 5:00pm
Where: Sloan Convention Center
Please join us for the 2016 Chocolate Festival & Silent Auction which benefits Hospice of Southern Kentucky, Inc. In addition to the dozens of tables with chocolate concoctions, this year’s event will also feature vendor booths, a kids’ candy store and celebrity cookie eating.
$14 Adults, $6 Children 6-12, Free for 6 and under. Special $28 VIP tickets are available this year, which provide early admission one hour before the Chocolate Festival begins. For more information, call 270-782-3402 or 1-800-344-9479 or visit http://www.hospicesoky.org
The Sloan Convention Center is a 60,000 square foot facility that has 35,500 square feet of meeting and pre-convention exhibit space. The 19,500 square foot grand ballroom has a reception capacity of 1,500 and can be divided into four smaller ballrooms. There are also six breakout rooms ranging from 350 to 2,600 square feet.
There are a total of 444 hotel rooms in the Hartland Development. The convention center has indoor access to the adjacent and newly renovated Holiday Inn University Plaza. The six-story atrium hotel has 218 rooms, including several suites. The hotel has three salons totaling 4,000 square feet. Across the street from the Convention Center hotels include the Courtyard by Marriott with 93 rooms and the Hilton Garden Inn with 133 rooms.
Features & Amenities
- On-site caterer and fully equipped kitchen
- Accommodates up to 100 trade show booths
- Ground-floor level with concrete flooring throughout entire facility
- On-site audio/visual equipment and support
- Large complimentary parking areas
- Open air patios overlooking CrossWinds Golf Course
- Dedicated kiosk for registration and separate coat room and ticket office
- High speed internet access through a T-1 internet connection
This is just a digest of the information available for this location. To view more information for this location, including reviews and downloads, click here »1021 Wilkinson Trace
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42103