Bowling Green appreciates the sacrifices made by our armed forces and their families. Here are some area discounts to say thank you for your service! *Offers subject to change. Contact property for current military special.
- Beech Bend Park and Splash Lagoon- Free for all active, retired, or veteran military members from all branches. Additionally, $5 off general admission for all persons in military guest's party (must have valid active or retired military photo ID)
- General Motors Corvette Assembly Plant- Free (active military and up to 10 accompanying guests)
- Historic Railpark and Train Museum - Free for active or retired military
- Kentucky Museum- $2.50 admission
- Lost River Cave- Free (active military)
- National Corvette Museum- Free (active military); $8 (retired, ex-military) Free admission for anyone who has served and their immediate family the month of November (including police and fire fighters).
- Riverview at Hobson Grove- $2 off regular adult admission for any active or retired military
- Candlewood Inn and Suites- $77* single queen studio
- Comfort Inn - $60* room rate (1-2 people); $70* room rate (3-4 people)
- Country Inn & Suites- $77* room rate
- Courtyard by Marriott- $77* room rate
- Executive Inn & Suites- 15% off rack rate
- Holiday Inn University Plaza- $77* room rate
- Home Towne Suites- $65* room rate
- La Quinta- $74* double standard; $84 king/queen
- Microtel - 15% off rack rate
- Ramada Inn- $60* room rate
- Red Roof Inn- 10% off rack rate
- Super 8 North, Exit #28- 10% off rack rate
*Taxes not included in base room rate
Other Area Businesses
- Carroll Knicely Conference Center - 20% discount on standard room rental for any military group.
- Holiday Inn University Plaza Meeting Space - Free meeting room for military reunions with purchase of one meal per day for 40+ attendees.
- Previous View Ultrasound Imaging - Discounts to all military personnel
**NOTE: The hotel prices and discounts listed may not be available at all times and are subject to change.
The 2014 Veteran's Day Parade will take place Saturday, November 8 in downtown Bowling Green. Check our calendar of events for more details.