When a town claims "Master of Horror" John Carpenter as a former resident, you can be pretty sure there are some fun events going on during the fall season! Besides seeing the real life Smiths Grove (the sanitarium from which Michael Myers escaped is fictional unfortunately) and meeting the NEW Michael Myers, here are our Top 10 Reasons to VisitBGKY this fall, in no particular order of course!
Click the links below for more details or head over to our Fall page for the fully-loaded rundown!
1. Have a screaming good time at Skeleton’s Lair Scream Park and meet the "new" Michael Myers Oct. 19-20!
4. Fuel up on a caramel apple or fried pie at a Jackson’s Orchard Pumpkin Festival.
5. Cruise along the Scarecrow Trail at Lost River Cave.
6. Reverse in time on the Haunted Lantern Tours at the Historic Railpark & Train Museum.
7. Rev into downtown for the Med Center Health 10K Classic, now in its 39th year.
8. Get up to speed on craft beer at BG Bourbon & Brewfest.
9. Drive down memory lane with John Carpenter’s Reel Sites, Reel Scary Tour.
10. Jumpstart trick or treating at the Bowling Green Hot Rods Halloween Spooktacular.