When a town claims "Master of Horror" John Carpenter as a former resident, you can be pretty sure there are some fun events going on during the fall season! Besides seeing the real life Smiths Grove (the sanitarium from which Michael Myers escaped was fictional unfortunately), here are our Top 15 Reasons to Visit BGKY this fall, in no particular order of course!
Click the links below for more details or head over to our Fall page for the fully-loaded rundown!
1. Assemble your crew to stand up and cheer for WKU at a NCAA Division 1 football game.
3. Get up to speed on craft beer at BG Bourbon & Brewfest.
5. Fuel up on a caramel apple or fried pie at a Jackson’s Orchard Pumpkin Festival.
6. Brake for Lost River Sessions LIVE! at the Capitol Arts Center.
7. Cruise along the Scarecrow Trail at Lost River Cave.
8. Reverse in time on the Haunted Lantern Tours at the Historic Railpark & Train Museum.
9. Burn rubber at the Goodguys 6th Nostalgia Nationals car show.
10. Rev up your soles for The Med Center Health 10k Classic.
11. Unlock secrets on Unseen BG’s Downtown Haunted Tour.
12. Jumpstart trick or treating at the Bowling Green Hot Rods Halloween Spooktacular.
13. Steer out to Rock’n B Farm for its Fall Farm Festival.
14. Drive down memory lane with John Carpenter’s Reel Sites, Reel Scary Tour.
15. Have a screaming good time at Skeleton’s Lair Scream Park.