Be Happy Yoga & Salt CaveVisit Website
Experience a relaxing visit in the salt cave before benefiting from a wellness treatment at this unique location. Modeled after the European caves that have been in existence for hundreds of years, this custom built salt cave may help alleviate symptoms of asthma, allergies, respiratory issues, anxiety, depression and many other ailments.
Here's what you can expect if you visit:
• Screening patrons outside of entrance for symptoms of potential (viral) flu-like illness.
• Require that everyone wear a face mask inside the studio (if you do not have one, Be Happy will provide you one).
• Limiting the number of people entering the facility to allow for social distancing.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available throughout the studio.
• Use of plexiglass shields in the reception area.
• Cleaning the facility and wiping down surfaces hourly, increasing already-present and thorough cleaning routines.
• Curbside pickup and shipped deliveries of products will continue to be available if you prefer to call in your order ahead of time (270-799-8070).
Enjoy a variety of yoga classes in the state of the art yoga room including prenatal from qualified RYT teachers. Additional wellness treatments are available such as Thai Yoga Therapy, Guided Relaxation and Massage Therapy. Off-site yoga events also are regularly offered, so be sure to check the online schedule or the VisitBGKY.com Events section. Try baby goat yoga right here in BG!
Visitors can also shop a selection of authentic Himalayan salt products including salt lamps. A variety of classes also available in the state of the art yoga room from qualified RYT teachers. Book a massage, reiki, Thai Yoga Therapy, or biomat session.
Call or schedule online as all treatments and sessions require appointments at this time. Download the free app: Wellness Living Achieve. Essential oils and CBD oil also available for purchase!