Vertical eXcape Climbing CenterVisit Website
Vertical eXcape reopened to the general public on June 15. The climbing gym is open at 33% capacity, and reservations are required for nonmembers. Call ahead to make a reservation. Safety measures include:
1. Maintain your social distance throughout the facility.
3. Wash or sanitize your hands before, during, and after each climbing session.
4. Please check IN and OUT at the front desk for each climbing session.
5. Leave one unused climbing station between you and the next climber.
6. Masks are not required, but are recommended in common spaces.
Please do what makes you feel comfortable.
7. We are maintaining an increased cleaning routine throughout the day.
Reach new heights at Vertical eXcape Climbing Center! Over 10,000 square feet of bouldering, top roping, & lead climbing with heights up to 30 feet. Offering day packages, memberships, group rates, and team building programs. Perfect activity for families, friends, and co-workers. Minimum age to climb is 5 years old.
Located off Nashville Road one mile south of the Natcher Parkway. Follow Vertical eXcape on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest updates and promotions!