14TH HOLLEY NATIONAL HOT ROD REUNION
Wed, Jun. 17, 2015
Where: Beech Bend Park and Raceway
The 14th Holley National Hot Rod Reunion presented by AAA Insurance, June 16-18, 2016, at Beech Bend Park in Bowling Green, Ky., is a three-day festival of speed, hot rods and American automotive enthusiasm.
Reunion fans can also experience the sensational Cacklefest, a one-of-a-kind light and sound show made by the roaring engines of dozens of nitro-burning historic, front-engine dragsters and other classic race cars push-started and fired up on the dragstrip just like in the ‘50s and ‘60s.
Unique among motorsports events, the Reunion honors some of the top local hot rodding pioneers. To learn about other national automotive events in Bowling Green, go to our Motorsports page at http://www.visitbgky.com/motorsports.
Purchase tickets early to take advantage of the extra savings and a goody bag filled with an official event program, and collectible hard card. AAA members -show your card and save.
The HOT ROD REUNION® is a series of events produced by the Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum, presented by the Automobile Club of Southern California, and located in Pomona, Calif. Proceeds from the HOT ROD REUNION events benefit the Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum.
The Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum presented by Automobile Club of Southern California is an independent California non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization dedicated to celebrating the impact of motorsports on American culture. Neighboring the historic Auto Club Raceway at Pomona, the Museum collects, preserves, exhibits and interprets the vehicles, stories and artifacts that represent America’s affection for, and the influence of, automotive speed and style in all its forms. For more information, visit our website: http://www.nhramuseum.org.
Beech Bend has an auto racing facility that is nationally recognized for its drag strip as well as an oval track for stock car racing. Race car enthusiasts can enjoy Stock Car racing on Saturday nights, Fun Racing on Tuesday and Friday nights, NHRA drag racing on Sundays and national automotive events throughout the year.
- 1/4 Mile Lighted Drag Strip with Concrete Walls, 760 Foot Concrete Pad, and CompuLink Timing System, Covered Stands Seat 12,000
- 1/3 Mile Lighted, Asphalt, Flat Oval Track, Stands Seat 2,500
- 480 Feet Above Sea Level, Free Parking, Racing Fuel and Alcohol Available, Clean Air-Conditioned Restrooms, Concession Stands Serving Hot Food
- Reagan Theatre Overlooking Track with Four Suites Available, Each Hold 25-30, Private Restrooms
- Has Hosted Major Automotive Events Including: National Mustang Racers Association World Finals, National Hot Rod Reunion, Buick GS Nationals, AMRA All Harley Drags
- Outdoor Pool, Aquatic & Amusement Park
- 500 Site Campground
- Meeting Facilities Available Include: (2) Enclosed Shelters, (2) Open Air Shelters & (1) Pavilion
This is just a digest of the information available for this location. To view more information for this location, including reviews and downloads, click here »598 Beech Bend Road
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101