The month of October brings lots of excitement to the Orchard. With Halloween approaching, the color is Orange! Pumpkin Festivals are six Fall weekends in south central Kentucky. They bring Wagon Rides to the Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze, Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins, Pick-Your-Own Apples, Petting Zoo, Pony Rides, Straw Castle, Face & Hair Painting, Moonwalk, Sand Art, Woodcrafts, The Goat Ranch, and The Cider Slider, our Children’s Slide. Not to mention all the food.
2016 Pumpkin Festival dates:
Hours: Saturdays 8am-6pm, Sundays 1pm-6pm
• Pick-Your-Own Apples, for an additional charge, pick your own apples. You must ride the hayride in and out of the orchard to participate but it creates an additional opportunity for a family adventure! Fill up a peck bag for $14 or pick a few at $1.79/pound.
• Hayrides to the Corn Maze, the Pumpkin Patch, Scarecrow Field & Apple Picking: $3 / children 6 & under FREE
• NEW Scarecrow Field: While you’re on the hayride be sure to walk through the Scarecrow Field and view the 20 scarecrows created and built by local non-profit organizations. Then vote under the tent. It’s a penny a vote and all donations go that organization. At the end of October we will award the top three vote getters with an additional donation of $1,000 | $750 | $500 for first, second and third place. This is one time when you truly can vote “early & vote often!”
• Children’s Playground: $3 each ages 4-18, good for the entire day
• Petting Zoo: $2 each includes 1 cup of feed
• Pony Rides: $4 each
• Moonwalk, Face Painting or Hair Painting: $2
• Sand Art & Woodcrafts: Price varies starting at $1
No admission fees, No parking fees.
No pets allowed.