Sports Scene in Bowling Green, Ky
With a name like Bowling Green, we’re serious about sports…let our facilities and track record prove it!
- Over 40 diamonds to knock ‘em out of, like the 8-field, lighted Buchanon Park, host of several ASA National Championships
- More than 20 sets of hoops to dunk ‘em into, like WKU’s E.A. Diddle Arena and the new gyms at Buchanon Park and Ephram Park
- Six golf courses to drive ‘em home on, like Bowling Green Country Club, annual host of the KHSAA Boys’ & Girls’ State Tourney, and the award-winning course at Olde Stone
- Enough targets to aim ‘em at for the International Daisy BB Gun Championship, the NRA National Championships and the USA Shooting Championships
- More disc golf baskets to flip ‘em into than any other city our size with eight PDGA championship-level disc golf courses
- Awarded numerous James Farrell ASA Awards of Excellence for hosting several of the highest-rated ASA youth softball tournaments
- Site of a state-of-the-art 20,000 sq. ft. skate park
- Center field position off Interstate 65 just past the Tennessee state line
- Over 3,000 beds for dreaming of tomorrow’s victory
- Small city makes it easier to navigate through safer communities
- Thriving hometown business community with large sponsorship pool
- Enthusiastic local sports fans ready to assist your team with the small stuff
All this, plus a former athlete and assistant coach providing assistance every inning! Check out our venues, see how we can help, and browse our hotels and restaurants that would love to cheer on your team.